Friday, July 02, 2010

Tears for Brazil

I watched my first worldcup in year 1994 and Brazil won the cup that year. I was 15. That was the year I fell in love with Brazil.

I am a very faithful Brazil fan. I always cheer for them and almost went to see them play a friendly match in London. The only reason I didn't make it to that match was because I was holidaying in Northern Ireland.

To see Brazil lose this match was heartbreaking. I was hoping they play Argentina in the final and win the cup eventually but I guess it's not happening this time.

Well, there is always next worldcup.

7 comments:

  1. Guess what, next fifa World Cup will be in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:20 PM

    Yo, didn't we talk about it the other day? I said I wanted to be in Brazil for the worldcup in 2014!!!!! (Where were your ears? :P)

    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajaja,
    she was telling you about the ticket i am going to buy her, where were your ears, DK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. here lor...can't you see? Where are your eyes?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:51 PM

    Aiyo, now we know lah, he didn't listen to us at all leh!!!!
    YC is going to buy me a ticket for one of the matches and I am going to fly myself to Brazil during the worldcup!

    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh never "jiu" me go!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:05 PM

    aiyo, only me go nia. you are welcome to join wor! hopefully i am living in brazil by then.

    cloud.

    ReplyDelete