Monday, December 14, 2009

I am a car owner now!


I became quite depressed in Christchurch as I was suffering from hay fever and everything didn't seem right.
I moved back to town centre after 4 days in the countryside. I then found a job and needed to buy a car. I couldn't find anything that was good and close to what I could afford until today.
My boss Graham went to the carmarket with me and we found this car. He was being really helpful and I really appreciate it.
This car cost NZD1400 and it was a good car, I think.


My first car ever and it was registered under my name!!!
I didn't have enough money to buy the car at that time and Graham offered to help to pay first. So he paid NZD600 for me. They were so trusting though we only met 2 days ago.

I am going to a really remote area on the West Coast to work and I hope everything goes well there. No internet, no mobile phone and all that stuff. The nearest town is 60km away. I bought a few books at the charity shop yesterday and I think that can last me a month or so.

I am so excited about leaving Christchurch and hit the road and I will be on my own.

6 comments:

  1. 喔,太棒了。
    看你那帅气的样子,简直杀死人了。
    要小心驾驶哦~~~
    祝福你。

    那你的NZ手机号,还能用吗?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:59 AM

    hAve fun "n" EnjOy >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:09 PM

    Hahahaha! Jackie, I am excited ma! My first car leh! And after this car, I think cannot afford another car for a long long time!
    Thanks.

    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cloud,
    Hope to see you and your car soon~~~ Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda3:40 PM

    Hi Cloud! It's me the wanderer! New Zealand huh? Happy to see you making all your dreams come true! Forgive me for not keeping in touch for so long... And thanks thanks for the caring card you sent to me at the far far away 'Fire Chicken' land. I am back in Melbourne for now. I will update you via email later. Drive safe Cloud, and enjoy. Take care... always thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Wanda, it's good to hear from you!
    I will wait patiently for you email update!!!

    xx
    cloud.

    ReplyDelete